S7 Metal Lab Plus combines ease of use and high accuracy of results. Its ergonomic and innovative design has been appreciated by many Laboratories using this Metal Analyzer for several applications across all metal industry.
S7 MLP is the perfect solution able to cover multi matrix analysis requests and at the same time granting the flexibility of easy upgrade for future needs. S7 MLP is available with different configurations, able to analyze any different kind of metal alloys, ferrous and non ferrous ones: in addition an optional version with upgraded CMOS scientific grade is available for low nitrogen and oxygen analysis with superior analytical performances.
A high performance PC programmable multi frequency source unit ensures that complete spark power stability is achieved allowing a significant increase in precision and a reduction in analysis time.
S7 MLP instrument is offered as standard configuration as well as it can be easily customized in terms of optical parameters, different gratings and detectors, elements and analytical range to fulfil the most strictly analytical demands.
As an option, S7 MLP could be set up with optional external arm with the aim to check bigger samples in ferrous and non ferrous alloys.
S7 MLP key features are listed below:
- High analytical performances
- Flexibility, stability and reliability
- Accuracy and reproducibility
- High class certified standard calibration
- High Energy Pre Spark (HEPS) source PC controlled
- Short analysis time
- High range of metal analysis
- Advanced software technology
- Intuitive software for unskilled operators
- Iron and Steel and its alloys
- Copper and its alloys
- Nickel and its alloys
- Aluminum and its alloys
- Cobalt and its alloys
- Magnesium and its alloys
- Lead and its alloys
- Tin and its alloys
- Titanium and its alloys
- Zinc and its alloys
- Multi Optical System: Multi High Resolution CMOS solid state detectors
- High luminosity holographic grating
- Source: Multi-frequency HEPS spark source. Excitation parameters fully controlled by computer
- Vacuum Pump System
- Power Supply: 110/220 VAC 16A 2.5 KW
- Dimensions: W 93 x D 94 x H 101 cm
- Weight: 160 kg
- Personal Computer (optional): Intel i3, 4 Gb Ram, 250 Gb HD, Combo DVD + DVD RW, Monitor 19” LCD, mouse, keyboard and HP laser printer
MetalLab32 Software, operating in Windows environment, is the GNR proprietary SW very functional and easy to use.
Operator can use all the spectrometer’s functions in a flexible way and cover all the requirements.
Some of the most important functions are listed:
- Automatic Standardization
- Printing of the Certificates
- Determination of alloys in accordance to international norms (UNI, ASTM, DIN, …)
- Network linking and remote control